Bronson Door Co. offers our clients a one-stop shop for all of your garage door needs. From a simple repair to a total replacement, we’re able to skillfully improve your property’s garage from start to finish.
Our company specializes in sales, installations, repairs, replacements and other garage door service in Wilmington, OH. We are familiar with every make, model and type of garage door on the market, and serve owners of commercial, residential and agricultural properties. Services provided by Bronson Door Co. include:
- Garage door sales: Our knowledgeable staff is able to work with you from the start to find the right garage door and opener for your specific needs. We sell Haas garage doors and Linear openers to residential clients, as well as Cookson, Trac-Rite and Manaras-Opera products for commercial locations.
- Garage door installations: Once you select the right model for your property, we are able to make certain that your garage door is set up correctly. We can also answer any questions you have about your purchase while we’re onsite.
- Garage door repairs: If your garage door isn’t functioning up to your standards, know that we’re here to help. We’ve provided in-depth repairs and maintenance on virtually every type of garage door. Our technicians will be able to quickly diagnose and rectify any issues.
- Garage door replacements: When your property is in need of garage door replacement in Wilmington, OH, Bronson Door Co. is able to provide you with unbeatable service. Our fully licensed and certified technicians can help you remove your old door and install a new and improved system.
When you choose Bronson Door Co. as your garage door technicians, you can rest easy knowing that trusted professionals are working on your property. To learn more about the services offered by Bronson Door Co., call us at 937-987-0005 today.
BRONSON SIX POINT SAFETY CHECKLIST
- AVOID – Keep hands and fingers away from all parts on a garage door. Stay away from the door while it is in motion.
- CHILDREN – Garage doors are not toys so please don’t let your children play with the remotes or other parts of the door. Make sure your push buttons are out of reach of children.
- INSPECT – Check the hinges, pulleys, springs, and rollers. You should also check for cracks in panels and worn cables. If you see a problem contact your door repair service as soon as possible.
- TEST – At least once a month you should test the reverse mechanism on your door. If something obstructs your door when it is closing, your door should automatically go back up. Check to see that this feature works properly on your door. If your door is not equipped with this feature contact your door repair company and have it put in place for your safety and the safety of your family and pets.
- TEST – At least once a month you should also check the balance on your door. With your door closed and the operator disconnected, lift the door. Your door should lift smoothly with little resistance and should stay open. If there is any problems with this test, you should contact your door repair service so they can make the necessary adjustments.
- WAIT – Don’t leave until you see the door close completely.
Springs, cables, bottom roller brackets, drums and other hardware are under extreme tension, and should only be repaired by a trained door professional.